You will dive into the mysteries of computational linguistics with genuine computational linguists! Get a solid understanding of language matters with us:
– NLP in our world: useful and not-so-useful applications of NLP in our daily life
– hidden features of natural language
– exploration of NLP algorithms and attempts to implement them
– sources and types of data
– implementation of an error-correction pipeline: classical NLP vs. machine learning
For Mariana, natural language processing is both her work and her hobby. She has experience building syntax analyzers, entities and facts extraction systems, text tone analyzers, etc. Currently, Mariana works as a tech lead at Grammarly, where she coordinates projects related to error correction.